As per guidelines associated with RAASA.
Who should attend?
• Those personnel who fly recreational aircraft such as; home-built, gliders, power-paragliders etc.
How often are these courses presented?
• These courses are presented on request by the relative training schools or individuals.
What is the duration of this course presentation?
• The course is presented over a 1 Day period.
What is the course content?
• The course consists of the following:
1. All the theoretical modules as per the proposed syllabus
2. Practical RT examples which includes relative handouts with a quiz for each.
3. Plenty of classroom RT interaction
What happens if I do not pass these examinations?
• RAASA in conjunction with Talking Radio are in discussions to introduce their own VHF restricted RT online examination for Part 62 (LSA and Paragliders). In the interim all Part 62 Pilots are to conform with the requirements of AIC30.9.
• You will be issued with a certificate of attendance on completion of this course presentation.
What are the costs associated with this course?
• Please contact Cornell-Joan Morton for information on costs associated.